Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Bright Perk in the Middle of Work

Every Wednesday, I have a different schedule than I do the rest of the week. I wake up at 6:30 a.m. (ugh!) and ride my bike over to the Morioka Train Station. There, I take a 15 minute train ride to another high school in a nearby town. Work, work, work, and ride back home. Except that it gives me a great chance to hop over to Ron's work which is only a 10 minute bike ride away. It's a whole lot better to spent 5 hours there than 5 hours alone watching CSI.

Anyway... along with the story. So, while I was at Ron's work it occurred to me that all of the staff there were wearing different color shirts. The shirt colors combined make the beauty that's called a RAINBOW. It was amazing. Kind of my "rainbow connection." (Yes, I know... lame) So for a few minutes, we were able to take this super fun picture with super fun people.

It was a great upper to the day. In Morioka, it gets dark by 4:30 p.m. and according to Ron, it's going to start snowing here by next week. (sigh)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT
i can't believe it gets dark at 4:30 p.m. here is a sad face because dark is scary :(
but you get snow soon!!! snow is great. here is a happy face for the snow :D
please make a snowperson and post the picture. hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anonymous said...

wait, is it possible to ride a bicycle in the snow?

The Unconventional Life said...

It's possible, but there is a 99% chance that you will fall and break your head.

I'll take my chances with the bus system, which I heard isn't too safe either. Yikes!