Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Our revised address

Apparently our address wasnt correct when we memorized it, so we had to memorize another one. So hopefully... here it is.

7-goshitsu, 2-4-12 Midorigaoka, Morioka-shi, Iwate, 020-0117

Try that out, i think that it will work.

Yesterday we tried to get a cell phone and that had to be the MOST difficult thing in the world. Not only have I never started a cell phone contract by myself, but I had to do it in Japanese. Also to make things nicer, I forgot my hanko (signature stamp) so 90 minutes of figuring out plans and prices went up in smoke because I couldnt get it processed without the hanko. Oh well I think it may have been the best because our friends were getting their deals for $90 a month, which seems a little steep, so Ive decided to wait until I go to my orientation where they will help us all out. Is a phone that necessary???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!
i miss you guys :) but i love the stories, it sounds like you two are having a great time. school started on monday, so i am working on a report already. i will try out this new address you guys posted. keep the blogs coming! much love from old riverside.

Oren B. said...

Woah. Do you mean to tell me that everyone in Japan (Nihon, country of Nihongo) has a personalized stamp that they carry with them at all times to sign stuffs??? If so, WOW.

Riverside or Bust.

Oren B. said...

Is a phone that necessary? As Ron has showed to us all, no, your own phone really is not all that necessary ;-D

hahahahaha