Friday, August 10, 2007

Plans for a vacation

Well, want to hear something ironic? My school computer does not allow me to get pictures from my camera unless I have a USB device, which I forgot at home. So I went to the shop and bought a USB drive, put my pictures on it and brought it to school the next day. Of course, the day I bring it in is the day that blogger decides to hide the picture button so I cant figure out how to upload my pictures. Hopefully I can find it because today, the blogger loaded in English, which is fantastic. So the pictures will be a while, but Im still here.

Today after work is the start of my (natsu yasumi) or summer vacation. After pondering and pondering, I think ROn and I are planning to go to Sapporo. Unfortunatly tickets for last minute people are quite expensive, but luckily my friend knows a travel agent that may give us last minute tickets at a not so overwhelming price. Thanks to everyone for your wedding donations, its going to be an amazing trip. Hopefully, I can get you all pictures when we get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, exciting :) have a fun trip and a good summer vacation! are there photos of your new place in morioka too? i can't wait to see all the pictures!!

Oren B. said...

Yeyyy, Sapporo!! Joybean, let us have a drink! Cheerio!