Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Awesome story

So I forgot to tell all of you one of our first memories in Morioka. On friday, Ron and I wanted to try to drive our new car around. As we were driving out to the street my supervisor was there, so we said hi. He told us to be careful because the streets were very narrow and we werent used to driving on the other side. So we left and started driving for maybe 30 minutes and then decided to come home. As we were pulling up to the house our supervisor was there again. So Ron opened his window and yelled out to him, ``See, no accidents``. Immediately after he said it Ron drove into a gap where a grate usually lies making our car stuck in this hole. I let out a huge laugh which probably scared my supervisor because in any other situation it would have been horrible, but because Ron said that... it was priceless.

We did get the car out.

3 comments:

Oren B. said...

Another classic ron blooper.

Anonymous said...

oh my god... *sigh*

Unknown said...

LOL