Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This is important for everyone to know.

Because of the difficult financial times, it's hard to leave a job that pays so well, so Ron and I have decided not to return to America and stay in Japan for a few more years. I know this is a surprise, but we think this is the best decision for now...


...although the joke would have been funnier to me if this message was replied to with panicky emails, it seems that I have to say APRIL FOOLS DAY with the image in my head that somewhere in the States, someone was at least a little bit gullible.

2 comments:

Kunino said...

Ah! April fool. That would have been YAY to me though! I still can't decide where to put that cute Okinawa pineapple kitty...

Unknown said...

Don't worry, if I would have read this on April 1st instead of April 8th I would have believed you and would have commented that it's a good idea. Haha The economy is supposed to be on the rise though, which I'm rooting for... I think we all are.