Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ending the Year

Today is the last day of teaching class. I had a really good year. I am really glad that I stayed another year to experience everything again. This year I got to know my second year students a lot more. I had a great freshman class. I had a lunch buddy for the entire year. I had a great Halloween party and English club and helped the students traveling to Australia. My only regrets was not being a big part of the English club and not participating in the Speech contest, but I know that if I left before, I would have a lot more regrets. Now I'm looking forward to making my last 4 months at Ichi-ko really shine. The reality of leaving is starting to hit.

By the way...

When asking one of my students if they want to do more activities in English Club next year, you know they are in the smartest high school when instead of answering in English, she draws a pie chart showing that she wants 15% study and 85% fun.... I love my school.

No comments: