Tuesday, February 17, 2009

322 student interviews

I am now in the final stretch of the school year, students are taking their final exams and I have just finished doing 5 minute interviews with all of them. Overall, I was quite impressed. These students study so much English, but it's difficult for them to use it in real life. However, for the interview, they really stepped up and surprised me. So, for everyone to enjoy, I will recall some of my favorite answers.

What is your future plan?
"I want to get married my 25 and make many sweet children."
"I want to be very rich." How? "I don't know."
"I want to be a teacher and I want to make a school that is filled with smile."

What is the most important point of archery?
"Your mind." (Does the FRIENDS 'unagi' sign)

Why did you like Oral Communication class?
"Because Juni and Ms. Kasai are beautiful women."

Why did you decide to go to Kyoto for the school trip?
"Kyoto was a 5 day trip. The other places were only 4. I wanted more vacation."

What are you looking forward to next year?
"I am looking forward to watching Heroes Season 2 on DVD."
"I am looking forward to eat a lot of delicious food."

What is your future plan?
"Of course, I want to graduate university and marry my girlfriend?"
Why do you like your girlfriend?
"When I am with her, I don't feel stress. She makes me happy."
Wow! Make sure you don't let her go.
"Oh yes, of course, I won't."

No comments: