Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I am Thankful for

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

In school, I am teaching a lesson about Thanksgiving. I asked my teacher what students knew about Thanksgiving and he says "Turkey." So I have a lot to explain. At the end of their lesson, students write in their journal of 3 things they are thankful for. I was surprised by two students responses. Since it made me so happy, I would like to share their amazing English with everyone.

"I appreciate you. I didn't know about Thanksgiving Day. You taught me very important thing."

"I appreciate Ms. Juni. Because it is easy for me to listen to her English and she often talks to me. I like to talk in English, but sometimes I don't know what to talk to. She makes me take it easy to speak in English."

Three Cheers for crying in school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!
Saftey Net