Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Japanese Style Pasta

Back at home, I often go to Spoon House which has the best Japanese Style spaghetti, even in Japan. There are few places that compare. There is this one dish that I absolutely love and I have been looking for it in Japan, but can't find any place that does it. Additionally, Ron and I have finished our new Japanese drama called "Bambino" which is about this Japanese guy who wants to be a chef for Italian food. Needless to say, they make a lot of food in the movie. More so, we have been having dinner at a friend's house and he makes us dinner showing off his skills of living in Italy, while I take notes.

Spoon House+ Bambino+ Italian lessons= My own recipe!

I actually made my own Japanese pasta that greatly resembles the pasta that I love so much in America. Ron loved it, I loved it, and I am so happy that I was able to think of what I tasted and it came out the way that I wanted.

Brava me!

ジュニのあさり和風スパゲーティ Juni's Japanese Style Clam Spaghetti



Clams with sauce
Dashi
Shoyu
Sake
Pasta
Shimeji Mushrooms
Garlic
Sliced nori

No comments: