Friday, October 10, 2008

A 10 cc lawnmower can cut a lot of grass

READER BEWARE YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ SOMETHING NOT FROM JUNI, YES RON HAS FOUND HIS WAY ONTO THE BLOG.

OK so if you were concerned about what is going to be written because of the introduction you can exhale now. Recently I have been thinking about the different types of rooms a house has and what people do in them. There are the obvious ones: the kitchen where one makes food and then theres the bathroom where ya... you know. but yeah we have been using our 'bedroom' as a multipurpose room for quite some time now. I found it funny that the two of us use this room pretty much exclusively and ignore the other three rooms. we have used our room as our living, dinning, entertainment, study, and even a kitchen at times (see previous posts on Nabe if you are confused). so yeah, I had always wondered why a study was really needed and I also wondered why I have such a hard time studying at home. well after I pulled the ripcord on my lawnmower engine powered brain, it sputtered out the idea to construct a study room. And as soon as Boo Boo (juni) gets home I am sure she will put up pictures up for you all to see my wonderful creation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny,entertaining yet true....we all pretty much do the same things with our bedrooms, its the most comfortable place especially when you're just plain lazy to move...well I'm glad that you post something in the blog,Ron:)
mom