Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Travel Music

set to the tune of "If you're happy and you know it" (SING IT!)

I'm gonna see my family in Philippines... clap, clap

I'm gonna see my family in Philippines... clap, clap

I've waited almost a whole year, to finally get them here.

Tomorrow I'll see my family in Philippines... clap,clap


But first I have to take a bus to Philippines...clap, clap

A 7 hours bus to Philippines...clap, clap

And we really hate the bus, cause then ours butts tend to hate us.

But it is worth to see our family in Philippines...clap, clap


And in 8 more days, I'll finally see my dad...clap, clap

Another 8 more days, I'll finally see my dad... clap, clap

And we'll take him to the bath, where some old men will wash his back.

Just kidding dad, please still come over to Japan... clap, clap

No comments: