Thursday, November 22, 2007

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!

I never thought I would be so happy to see something that I know would later make me miserable. It's snowing up a storm (haha) in Morioka. I'm in my school doing nothing because the students have tests all week and I look outside the window. There is a good heap of snow. Coming from California, I ran outside to try to find the men who are off camera sprinkling styrofoam in front of the window. But lo and behold, it was actual snow. They kind you eat, but not a lot because you die. The kind that you can make yellow with your own bodily fluids. The kind that you can fall flat on your face and not get hurt, unless the snow decides to freeze. Then the hurt factor will be a little different.

All my teachers watched me run out of the teacher's room and outside to play in the snow. It wasn't enought snow to make snowballs yet, but it was enough to walk around for ten minutes and watch your footsteps follow you. I came back in VERY genki. I think my exitement for the snow made the teachers realize how cool it was and we all enjoyed a couple minutes of enjoying the snow.

I know that in a couple of weeks, you will all see a blog that looks a little like...
I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW I HATE SNOW...

But for now, let's all relish the beauty that is... SNOW!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you could ever get tired of SNOW! oh... and how can you die from eating it?

Anonymous said...

if you eat a bunch at one time

Oren B. said...

YES!!, Like in a SNOW CONE!!!

Oren