Monday, August 27, 2007

Starting to set up home

Well once I put up pictures of the apartment, you will all understand that we dont live in the best of places. I hate to be such a princess, but it is definately not the cleanest and most modern. Throughout this month, Ron and I have been cleaning,cleaning, cleaning in hopes that after we have given the place a run through, it will start to feel like ours. This past Sunday was a big deal.

The bedding that we were given was fine and worked well, but I felt uncomfortable using the sheets and bedding of people who use to live there. So we found a place not too far away that sells home stuff, similar to Ikea. Ron and I bought ourselves a brand new double futon that came with pillows and a comforter. Now if I could get my body pillow shipped I will be one happy camper. So slowly, little by little, its starting to be like home. Last night we actually hosted a dinner with a couple of friends.

By the way everyone, I can now drive a manual car!!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Juni I am sooo proud of you to be able to learn how to drive a manual car!!!! Yes that's a good idea to get new beddings :) I'll TRY to send you one body pillow. Miss you guys.
mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Woohoooo you can now drive a manual car! Will you ever go back to automatics?? I didn't think so, heh heh. You and I should race!!.... "Manual y Manual" haha, get it? get it? You know, the spanish expression in old western movies, "Mano y Mano"? "Manual y Manual"? Get it? cool.

I could send you my Arrow blanket if you want? Haha, classic Crest. You went to Ikea... heh, heh, that's funny.... Ikea.

p.s. - it's funny that Manual is also a spanish name. hahaha.

Oren

Unknown said...

One happy camper? Man, you guys really must not be living in the best of places if you are camping! hahaha, jk.

Oren

Anonymous said...

Wait a second. If you guys are camping, then you are living in one of the best places! (You don't have to cut firewood to keep your hot water... well, hot, neeeeeee~? Now that would be a real heaven to live in! haha)

The Unconventional Life said...

OK Vlad... since I dont have your email address (or none of the Crest for that matter) I will have to tell you here and you will crap in your pants. I was showing off my scrapbooks to my classes and these group of girls looked at your picture and were swooning. They were saying `Oh he looks like Orlando Bloom` You really got their hearts. So just to let you know that you will be an idol to some 15 year old girls.

Although, saying that you look like Bloom isnt saying much, they also thought Ron looked like Tom Cruise. Well, take that how youd like it. I just want you to know youll have a fan club in Morioka.

Vlad said...

Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! WHY AM I IN THIS DAMN COUNTRY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That's it. Top Secret Plan 001: Commencing! (aka escape America). Oh, and my email address... Ron has it!