Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sexual Harassment

Well before I even start this awesome story... If you have been reading my.... our blog (crap!) give yourself ten points. It really means a lot that you all are reading and are interested. If you have been commenting then give yourself another ten points. I love reading the comments. Oren- your comments crack me up. Charleys right, you do sound the way you write. Its like Im hearing you talk in Japan. The comments really make me feel good and give me a smile so please keep it up. I love it. So for those of you that read, here is a very entertaining story for you.

The very first day, of the very first class, of the very first lesson I presented my self introduction to the class. I had a poster full of pictures and pamphlets that really show JUNI. After the presentation I had the kids write their own self introduction. I collected them and took them back to my desk to look it over. A lot of them were really cute with some sweet comments and awesome pictures... except one. One student decided to draw a picture of Doraemon, but lets just say that Doraemon was naked and was doing something to himself that normal children characters dont do. To top the cake with a little bit of icing, he decided to show off his English skills by putting a comic bubble that said ---- me! (slight chuckle)I wanted to play dumb and just think that he didnt know what he was doing, but since this is the top academic school in Iwate, I realized that I couldnt be that naiive. So I took it to my English teacher and asked if this was appropriate and he looked really embarrassed. He apologized profusely and went to scold the student. I actually dont know what the student looks like, and Im actually really glad. I really didnt care too much about the picture, I think the kid was just trying to test how much power I had. Either way, it makes a great story to tell all of you. Ill keep you all posted about this kid. Hopefully I wont get anymore artwork from him.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Good story honey...I think you should have known who this kid is so that when his paper comes by again then you'll immediately know what to do with it!!! Well this are some experience teachers have to find out, o well you can do it sweetie, just think of it as our boys here when they feel doing or saying something crazy...Be brave, you'll be alright...love you...
mom

최준 Charley Choe said...

I guess no matter what country you go to you'll always have a kid sexually depicting a beloved cartoon character.

anyhoo, have fun at work!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hahahahahahaha. That is one bold kid. Maybe he'll grow up to own his own pimpery, hahaha. Man, kids have the craziest imaginations these days, haha, haha, oh man. oohhhhOOOOOHHHHohhhhOOOOHHHH, I'll comment again when I'm not so drunk. (hey! not my fault... I was at a wedding! Okay??)

Oren "Currently Drunk in Israel" Bordo

Unknown said...

Thank you for the hella cool feedback on my comments, by the way!

Later,

Oren "CDII" Bordo

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Well, potentially that boy may grow up to be kinda like "a Ron". (Perhaps I should show up & cleanse his mind with a good bokken! always worked for Mr. Ron, neee~?)

You know, I'm sitting here in Moscow right now, and I really wanted to just write something on your guys' blog, to know that while Oren is in Israel commenting, I can also do it from Russia... and your family from America! I guess we are not so far away after all.

I feel sad and lonely :( [meow]
PS: Strangeness surrounds me. Russians are really cool and completely uncool (no really! So stupidly rude & annoying!) at the same time. I'm in a mixed-up conflicting emotional state.

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha.... "Except ONE!..... TUN tun TUUUUUUUUNNNN!!! [dramatic effect, dramatic effect]" Brilliance! Shear Brilliance! Ah Ah Ah! Ohhh the shear enjoyment i get from the shear brilliance of the shearly brilliant Fashion of how you Fashioned this life's occurence into Fashionable text and composure on this Fashionistic blogger site in this Fashionormous entity we like to call... The Internet...... (I SWEAR I'm sober now, and I'm sorry if that was more aggravating to read than fun). Call it, "Experimental Writing." You know, pushing the envelope is a good thing! The only thing that's constant in this world is Change! And even than, you go bankrupt and you don't even have change anymore. (hahahaha)

Sorry for the horrible comment.

Oren

Unknown said...

Darn, I misspelled "then" by instead writing "than". woah is me. Hey, why can't we, the authors of comments, edit our comments? Can you guys, Ron and Juni, enable the option that let's authors edit their comments??

Thank you,
Oren

Unknown said...

Vlad's right by the way... We are not so far apart right now! We should all meet in the middle... in the Treacherous No Man's Land of the Snowy Siberian Montains and Canyons!!.... Where only the brave and The Crest can survive!

Oren

Unknown said...

darn it. An edit option, people!...... Edit option!

Oren

The Unconventional Life said...

perhaps if you didnt booze so much, you wouldnt need the edit option!

Unknown said...

Bah!! Sober!! I said I was Sober!! so that means I need to get a dictionary. oh pooh.

Oren