Monday, July 30, 2007

Tadaima! We've arrived!

After waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting, we made it to Tokyo. I was fortunate enought to sit next to an interesting JET and talk (even if I wanted to sleep) and Ron got a whole row to himself. When I arrived it was really a whirlwind. It was really a good thing Ron wasn't around, it would be too difficult. Thankfully, we did meet up in the evening and we went to Kunino's house. I'm sure that no JET ate as good as we did in Kunino's home. Jetlag did creep in and we crashed at around 12. The next day for me was pretty dull with seminars and seminars although for lunch I did have beef that was made from edamame (pretty good actually). I kinda ditched the later seminars and met up with Ron at Kunino's. It was the first time I rode the train by myself. But YIPPEE I made it to Kunino's house. So now, I have tomorrows seminars and then explore Tokyo again with Ron and then we leave for Morioka in the morning. I will let you all know how that turns out. Give yourself 5 points for reading this!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet deal! Japanese food! I'll post some of my blogs for my band too! I talked to them by the way and I took your advice. I miss yah!

Unknown said...

Hey, this is even better than email. Jun, you write so beautifully. I feel like I'm there with you. Hi Ron!

Anonymous said...

That rob comment was actually mine. Peggy

CJ said...

Holy cow dudes, JAPAN! It happened!! I guess now we are internet buddies until I visit ya guys.

Glad everything is going well so far, and you guys have more commenters now!

looking forward to your future post so don't slack now =)

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie...miss yah! Send us some pics as soon as you can,ok?

Anonymous said...

That was my e-mail not Jon's...

Anonymous said...

Ron I'm never drinking with you before going on duty again... oh man...

Hope teaching in Japan goes well for you guys.

- Julian