Friday, July 13, 2007

The start of the Wedding weekend

OK... So finally it is now crunch time. After all the months of planning and stressing (mom) and getting pimples (me), it is now countdown until the wedding. Today is Thursday and it's the day where everyone comes in. I pick up Allison (maid of honor), my future in laws, and my relatives from the Philippines. Poor Ron is in Yosemite and misses all the the fun (mild sarcasm). Friday is already the rehersal, saturday is the bachelorette party, sunday is the day to do last minute things, and monday is the BIG day. I think we are all ready for it. I actually can't wait for Monday for the purpose of everyone being done and stressfree. I have no doubts though that it will be a beautiful wedding.

And when all that fun is done I can go on to the next stress of Japan.

1 comment:

CJ said...

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!!!!!!!!! I REALLY hope that it's not too hot, because I finally lost that burnt tan look I had before break ... oi...