Friday, July 20, 2007

Our Wedding Story

Well, July 16th came and went and I never had such a wonderful day. Everything was relaxing and stressfree. I got up early, got make-up and hair done, quick lunch, and drove to La Venta. After waiting and waiting, we were ready for the ceremony. I always thought that I would be an emotional mess, but I think I was so overcome with happiness, I couldn't cry. Ron looked fantastic, the ceremony went flawlessly. I never saw Ron look so good. Everyone looked so supporting and loving. The weather was beautiful.

The reception was just as wonderful. The colors were fantastic and everything looked clean and simple with a lot of colors. When we came in we had our first dance. Ron really surprised me with his moves. Then we heard some beautiful specches made my maid of honor and our best man. Their speeches were perfect and really spoke from the heart. The rest of the evening was filled with visiting everyone, dancing, dancing, and dancing, and beautiful speeches from our friend David and speeches from Jon and Ben. I have never heard such beautiful things as what my brothers spoke of. I was really thrilled with the way everything turned out. It was all perfect. We stayed until the very end just talking to people. Our only regret was not being able to eat our delicious food, but after hearing all the scary stories of a wedding, I am very happy to say that ours was flawless and beautiful. I couldn't have asked for more.

No comments: