Friday, June 12, 2009

Beer Party!

So, Ron and I promised ourselves that we wouldn't drink until after the Japanese test...but there are always exceptions to the rules.

Yesterday we met with my co worker, her husband, and his parents for a beer party. We have a local brewery in our city and once a month they hold a beer party in a local restaurant. 4000 yen will get you 6 courses of delicious food and at least 4 types of local and imported beers. We had our first encounter two months ago and we were looking forward to going again. So we spent the evening drinking with this new family and Ron and I were so tickled by all the cuteness of love that surrounded us. My coworker and her husband and his parents regained my faith in affection in Japan. The way they looked at each other and the soft touches I noticed the father giving his wife was so adorable, my cheeks hurt from all the smiling. They raved all night about their hometown an hour away from Morioka, which is renown for their onsen, so we made a date with all of them to have a last "onsen hurrah" the day before we leave.

I wish you could taste these pictures!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

No beer...but we do have a lot of affection down here in LA, so come and get it,honey.....
MOM