Friday, December 19, 2008

JAPAN! Part One

On friday, five Moriokans left their home of Iwate to travel 500 kilometers to Tokyo, the first destination of their adventure. Late in the evening, we arrived and was welcomed by our friend Kunino's family. We said goodbye to our Tokyo-bound friend and the four remaining enjoyed a night of eating nabe, raw oysters, and countless amount of Otosan's sake.... Early on Saturday, we made the second part of the long haul to Osaka, the real beginning of the voyage.

OSAKA

After battling the confusing toll roads of Osaka City, we found our way to the port part of the city and enjoyed our first Tourist sight... the Osaka Aquarium, known to be the largest tank in the world- 15 stories tall, and housing two whale sharks. We took the elevator up and wound our way down to the bottom, appreciating all forms of ocean-life. We ended the night with Osaka's famous Okonomiyaki and the largest Ferris Wheel in Japan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
netting