Monday, September 1, 2008

A Whole New Start

As of the first of September (unintentionally, it just worked out this great) 3 major things have started that give Ron and I all new things to work hard for together.

1. Ron's New Job- Ron has taken out his last bag of garbage, and mopped his last floor. He has left his Senior Center job, due to the work constantly changing his schedule without talking to him about it. Luckily we were able to find another job... Teaching, yet again. However, Ron gets to work a third of the hours he did at Kurumi and more the same amount of money. He now works for the Morioka School of Business, a trade school where various college-aged students learn beauty, hotel or restaurant management. So far, Ron works three days a week for 2-4 hours a day. We are hoping for additional hours as time progresses.

2. P90X- Thanks to our Choseph, Ron and I are in possession of a butt-kicking workout video. This has made us feel so sore this week, but it's a sore, we haven't felt in a long time, and we are enjoying it. We have also been currently enjoying Vegetable Sandwiches for dinner, and Chicken Soup for dinner. Nabe (soup) season is coming, and Ron and I are more than excited.

3. 勉強- Since my family was here and left and right I was being pummeled with having to translate and explain things that I should know, but couldn't say, I've started to feel a little more motivated for Japanese. Luckily, I have a great motivation coach, and we are trying to spend more time studying. Since Ron has his time freed up, he also gets more time with his studying.

Lots of goals for us.

1 comment:

Kunino said...

hi you guys:)
call me or give me your numbers so I can call you! don't forget that I lost my old phone.
hope things will work out perfectly for you guys.