Thursday, June 12, 2008

New June Happenings

The Current Update of the Morioka life*

Juni... is planning for Hawaii. On Monday I leave Japan at night time and I get to Hawaii in the early morning on the same day. I love time differences (the way back isnt so nice). I get to meet up with my hommie girlies for LA and we can beach beach beach.

Ron... is up for a new work challenge. Now that there will be a lack of ALTs in the Morioka area, Ron and I are trying to get him plugged in as a private ALT. There are a lot of 面倒くさい (bothersome) things that become beauracratic and stinky, but we are staying positive.

The McCormicks... are loving the 75 degree weather with the cool breeze and are savoring it before the paiful months of July and August. We are waiting patiently for our friends Kunino, Kengo, and Joy to join us this weekend for the Chagu Chagu Festival. Then we are looking forward to a jammed-packed summer filled with road trips, BBQs and the Okeyas visiting. Life is good.

No comments: