Monday, June 2, 2008

My tummy hurts...

This weekend had a theme of meat. On friday, Ron and I hosted a yakiniku party at our house with some friends. Well... some is an understatement, more like 20 people. We probably had about 6kg of meat. One of the perks of hosting a Japanese party is that everyone brings stuff for the party and the hosts end up with it. So after the party, Ron and I ended up with still 1kg of meat. On Saturday, we invited our friend Tom over and had yakiniku yet again, oh not to mention having it for breakfast after the party. Then on Sunday, we decided to have a mini road trip to test out our car with a few friends and we ended up...of all places... at the Maesawa Beef and Beer Festival. Yet again, another 3kgs of meat. This was pretty yummy though, but in the end I ended up eating 20% meat, 80% grilled veggies.

Today at school, I feel BLEGH! My stomach hasn't had rich food like that in a long time. Right now it's 4:00 and I haven't had lunch yet. I can't stomach it. I think this week will be a diet of cabbage, tofu, and raw veggies.

I really want a salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm... beer festival...

Sorry I can't hop on the plane with Joy, I just got back home today and can't get a passport in time... maybe some other time...