Monday, June 23, 2008

Anagrams

I am now back at work after a whirlwind adventure in Hawaii with my LA sistas. I had such an incredible time and the pictures I will later post up will show just that. But before I write about our fun in the sun and the sunburns that came after, I want to share some cool anagrams that I found while looking through the internet to prepare for my class. I hope everyone enjoys...

Mother-in-law Woman Hitler
The earthquakes That queer shake
Debit card Bad credit
Slot machines Cash lost in 'em
School master The classroom
Eleven plus two Twelve plus one
Dormitory Dirty room
Punishment Nine Thumps
Desperation A rope ends it
The Morse code Here come dots
Snooze alarms Alas! No more Zs
A decimal point I'm a dot in place
Astronomer Moon starer
Fir cones Conifers
The eyes They see
Payment received Every cent paid me
Conversation Voices rant on
The public art galleries Large picture halls, I bet
Election results Lies – let's recount
Halley's Comet Shall yet come
The Hurricanes These churn air

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

juni!! i'm so glad you made it back to japan safe and sound!! what happened? what'd you end up doing overnight?! thanks for everything in hawaii! especially those pinky mints, eggs, & shiso mochi snacks.. i miss you already.

Anonymous said...

oops sorry - that last comment was from me, torrie. :)