Monday, December 31, 2007

さようなら 2007!

As I'm typing on a friend's computer in Tokyo, we've been trying to get the most out of our last day of the year. We've already gone to a building that has an indoor theme park filled with nearly 100 types each of gyoza, dessert, and ice cream. I think that weve accomplished that feat.

Thinking about this year, I think I can safely say with Ron that this has been our happiest and most fulfilling year. So much has happened and so many goals have been put in place so that we can have more accomplishments for the upcoming years. I dont think many people can say that they have completed a Teachers Program, finishing college, Graduated, Marriage, Honeymoon, Travel to Japan, and teaching careers in a high academic school and sucessful English School. I think we've done pretty well. I can proudly say that I'm leaving 2007 with very little regrets. Hopefully with this year, we can see more traveling, more personal growth, and a better hold on the demon language, Japanese.

みんな、よいお年を!
Everyone, Have a great year!

3 comments:

Oren B. said...

Beautiful. Utterly beautiful.

ooooooo... vlad'll get you for your "demon language" statement.... haha, he'll get you good.

Oren

Anonymous said...

.... I miss everyone ;(

Anonymous said...

OH yeah... and ...DEMON(??)... Language??!! May Heavens Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance and Furious Anger Those Who Attempt to Poison & Destroy My Brothers... And You Will Know That My Name Is The Lord, as I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee!

Have a nice day :) haha...