Sunday, November 25, 2007

A lucky guy I know

I want to tell you a story of the luckiest guy that I have ever met. I think I was in my about 14 or 15 when I was really introduced to him. He was a kinda spastic and goofy back then, but in a good way I guess. This guy was always doing things that were different from everyone else saying that he was going to live two lives worth in his one life. He never paid any attention to fashion or his hair because he thought it took to much time away form his goal of two lives in one. Well anyway, this guy always had a rather care free friendly guy attitude and because of that + a lot of luck he was always meeting and becoming friends with really cool people. He must have been cool if he would be friends with me right : ). So anyways I was thinking about him recently and I came to the realization that this guy has to be the luckiest guy I have ever know. In college he met all of these great people that he refers to as his family and he even got married to this amazing girl. This girl makes him really happy. She is the kind of girl who just can just enjoy life. He has a great family (both on his side and his new family as well) and he always enjoys talking to them. I think at least once every few weeks or so I hear him say (his famous words) “man, we have good lives”. I think he is right, we do have good lives and I think so because of all the great people that we have in our lives. Man, We have good lives.

No comments: